Wednesday, January 28, 2009

People in Starbucks

The man sits cross-legged, news-paper reading, too old for his skull-and-bones-slip-on-Vans. Sips his latte. Some foam slicks to his beard. I think he must have been a hippie at some point. Now he seems to be taking fashion cues from his fifteen year old son.

Oh yeah. Look at this guy. Cool guy in tie-dye.

Two ladies are frumpy.

The businessman wants a muffin. He needs to iron his shirt.

Lady, nobody believe your hair is that color (or ever was). And take off those Uggs.

2 comments:

Kristin Michelle said...

does your judgmental eye ever cease? I am sure I can imagine the things you would write about me in starbucks...

Anonymous said...

judgmental seems a harsh term for what seem to me like simple observations...calling someone judgmental on the other hand, seems judgmental.